“The Arts Live” was founded in 2010. Our philosophy is unique: connecting with and supporting artists, establishing a national artist’s database, producing an informative newsletter with the latest art news, artist updates and art happenings, and providing a listing of galleries, art organizations, art festivals and events. Our goal is promote the arts through the awareness of arists, programs and exhibitions.
Mission Statement – “The Arts Live” is a catalyst and supports a dynamic dialogue between artist, artworks, events, galleries, arts organizations, and those who work within, participate in or simply enjoy art.
Vision – “The Arts Live” is the pre-eminent showcase for the arts to be an important part of the local, regional and national art scene. The Arts Live has begun rapidly moving the next generation of internet technology in support of the arts.
Joyce Rosen, Founder of “The Arts Live”
To sign up for the semi-monthly goingoutguide and quarterly newsletter please click here
Joyce Rosen contributes over twenty-five years experience in professional management and administration with both “for-profit” and “not-for-profit” corporations and has a strong background in planning and business development, sales, and operations. Her passion is working with not-for-profit organizations promoting arts awareness programs and exhibitions in the Greater St. Louis metro area.
- Vice President of Ferrario, Goodman, & Bruner Inc., a full service advertising agency ( 1979 to 1984)
- Manager, Barrons Gift Shop (1985 to 1988)
- Partner, First Line Printing & Graphics (1988 to 2003)
- Leadership Roles with the Arts
- Founder 1990, Board Member (1997 to 2003) of The Foundry Art Centre, served as Executive Director (2003 to 2010)
- Member of the Board of Governors St. Louis Artists Guild (1998 to 2003)
- Board Member of the Lake St. Louis Cultural Arts Commission (2003 to 2006)
- Executive Director of the following fine arts festivals, An Art Affair (1980 to 2003), Midwest Salute to the Masters (1987 to 1991), and Mosaics Missouri Festival of the Arts (1992 to 2010)
- Board Member Best of Missouri Hands, currently serving as President ( 2012-2013) 2011-2014
Inclusion in Who’s Who among Executive, Professional Women “Honors Edition” and Entrepreneurial Registry.
Portrait by Crystal Jackson 2010